Monday, November 9, 2009

After a hazy night of free martinis and 70's rock in Las Vegas...

...the comedy fighting duo teams up to embarrass themselves further on the internet.

I landed in John Wayne airport at 8:10am after a good 45 minutes of sleep on the plane.  I had to ride home with the worst hang over of my life on the back of a rumbling Harley Davidson in a tight helmet because I lent my car out while I was in Vegas and it was justly driven into a refrigerator on the freeway.  I get home at 8:30am and I am only able to account for one of the two hand stamps on my hand.  I lie in bed for another 25 minutes awake because my stomach won't allow me to fall sleep.  Kiersten promptly shows up to drag me out of bed and dress me.  After which I spent the next 10 hours driving a u-haul, carrying beds, and assembling Ikea cabinets.  For all of this I blame Las Vegas, I blame you, I blame spyonvegas.com, and I blame Steel Panther.  I am never going back.


fat Bret Michaels haunts my dreams

1 comment:

  1. Way to kick it off strong buddy:-) Further posts by yours truley soon to follow

    ReplyDelete